2021 Nissan Versa Gas Mileage
The Nissan Versa was redesigned in 2020 with new performance features and a refreshed engine option for Douglas drivers. In 2021, the Nissan Versa remains largely unchanged, allowing drivers the opportunity to keep enjoying the high Nissan Versa MPG ratings and excellent performance features. What is the Nissan Versa gas mileage? The Nissan Versa delivers an impressive 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway* EPA-Estimated fuel economy with an Xtronic CVT®. Learn more about the Nissan Versa MPG and engine performance below, then contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive!
Nissan Versa MPG by Trim Level
The 2021 Nissan Versa comes with two transmission options for drivers to choose from – a manual transmission and an Xtronic CVT®. The Nissan Versa MPG is higher for the Xtronic CVT®, giving Albany drivers 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway* EPA-Estimated fuel economy. You can see the Nissan Versa gas mileage for each Nissan Versa configuration below:
- 2021 Nissan Versa S w/ 5-Speed Manual: 27 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa S w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa SV w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa SR w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
Nissan Versa Performance Features
The Nissan Versa engine and transmission aren’t the only things that give it high fuel economy ratings. There are a number of features that allow the Nissan Versa to perform admirably on Tifton roads and help drivers save more at the gas station. Read more about these features below:
- Engine: The Versa comes with a 1.6-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine that produces 122 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque. The Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVVTCS) – which was developed by Nissan – helps harmonize performance for superior fuel economy ratings.
- Transmission: Customers have the option to choose between two transmission options: a 5-speed manual or an Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission). The CVT offers a higher fuel economy rating than the manual transmission, making your commutes more efficient everyday.
- Drivetrain Options: The Nissan Versa comes with a front-wheel drive drivetrain, and does not offer rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
- Drag Coefficient: The Nissan S with Xtronic CVT®, SV, and SR models have a low drag coefficient of 0.288. The lower the drag coefficient, the lower the fuel usage, which allows you to save more gas each time you get on the road.
Shop the Nissan Versa at Tenneson Nissan!
The Nissan Versa is a powerful compact sedan that will help drivers save on fuel while making the most out of their daily commute. Learn more about the Nissan Versa interior and configuration options when you come to our Tifton showroom for a test drive, then discuss your financing options with our expert finance team! Apply for financing today and soon you’ll be behind the wheel of a new Nissan Versa!
*2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for 2021 Versa: • 27 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for 2021 Versa with Manual Transmission • 32 City MPG / 40 Highway MPG / 35 Combined MPG for 2021 Versa with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.
More from Tenneson Nissan
If you thought the 2020 Nissan Rogue colors were impressive, you’re in for a treat with the 2020 Nissan Rogue colors available to top off the top-notch safety, performance, and high-tech features available this year. Whether you prefer vibrant, bold colors or more subdued shades, the new Rogue options offer something to suit every style….
The Nissan Versa was redesigned in 2020 with new performance features and a refreshed engine option for Douglas drivers. In 2021, the Nissan Versa remains largely unchanged, allowing drivers the opportunity to keep enjoying the high Nissan Versa MPG ratings and excellent performance features. What is the Nissan Versa gas mileage? The Nissan Versa…
The Nissan Sentra was completely redesigned in 2020 to offer more interior space and upgraded features for Douglas drivers, providing a luxury driving experience whether they’re going to work or going on a weekend road trip. For it’s 2021 model year, the Nissan Sentra offers only a few upgrades to its entertainment system, allowing…