2021 Nissan Rogue Trim Levels
Scheduled for release in the fall of 2020, the 2021 Nissan Rogue trim levels are similar to those of previous years, with one new addition. Like the 2020 model, there are S, SV, and SL trims available, but the 2021 edition offers new Platinum configuration that offers even more features to make every Moultrie drive better. While only details on the new Platinum trim have been offered thus far, we expect the other trims to offer similar features as the equivalent trims of the 2020 model. Here’s what we expect the 2021 Rogue trims to look like.
2021 Nissan Rogue Configurations
Every 2021 Nissan Rogue will come equipped with impressive features like an infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and much more, but each trim builds upon the next with additional amenities to make this SUV even more luxurious.
- Rogue S
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Rogue SV
- 17” x 17” Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Motion-Activated Liftgate
- Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
- Rogue SL
- 19” x 7” Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation with Premium Traffic
- ProPILOT Assist
- Leather-appointed seats
- NissanConnect Services (requires SiriusXM® subscription)
New for 2021, the Rogue Platinum is the most luxurious version of the lineup, and boasts the following additions over the SL:
- Quilted semi-aniline leather-appointed seating
- 12.3-inch Digital Dashboard meter display
- Head-up display
- Heated rear seats
- Ambient lighting
- Wireless charging pad
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-Link
- Bose® Premium Audio System
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation
Buy Your 2021 Rogue at Tenneson Nissan!
The newest Rogue will be available soon, but you can inquire about its availability now when you contact Tenneson Nissan! We’re here to help, whether you’re waiting to purchase an upcoming model near Douglas or if you’re interested in any other vehicle in the Nissan lineup. We hope to hear from you soon!