2021 Nissan Altima Reviews
The Nissan Altima has always been a best-seller in the Tifton area with its phenomenal performance and luxurious style, and the latest 2021 Nissan Altima reviews prove that this sedan is just getting started. Featuring upgraded design and performance capabilities, the Altima is back and better than ever. But, there’s no need to take our word for it! Take a look at the Nissan Altima reliability, performance, and technology with Tenneson Nissan – and don’t forget to schedule your test drive today in Tifton.
Nissan Altima Performance
The Nissan Altima reviews rave about the powerful and fuel-efficient engines available for 2021. The first is the standard 2.5L engine that delivers 188 hp, and Albany driver can also opt for the available 2.0L turbo that delivers 248 hp along with all-wheel drive. Take a look at some of the raves below:
- Kelley Blue Book: “The base 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine is quiet and adequately powered for around-town duty. When the Altima is driven in a normal fashion, its CVT simulates the shifts of a conventional automatic, so it feels familiar.”
- AutoTrader: “According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the 2021 Nissan Altima returns 28 miles per gallon city/39 mpg highway/32 mpg combined. Given its fuel tank size of 16.2 gallons, that translates to an impressive range easily in excess of 500 miles.”
Nissan Altima Interior
Whether checking out the Nissan Altima S or Nissan Altima SL review, you’ll find a well-equipped lineup with plenty of plush comforts and convenience technology onboard. Check out some of the expert opinions below:
- Car And Driver: “Inside, the Altima’s cabin provides a straightforward dashboard with user-friendly switchgear. Interior materials vary among trim levels, but everything is a significant improvement compared with the previous-generation Altima.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Altima’s seats are all-day comfortable, arguably the best available in a mass-market mainstream midsize sedan. They’re comfortable and supportive, with good bolstering for cornering support.”
Nissan Altima Reliability and Safety
Earning the highest possible spot as an IIHS Top Safety Pick+, the legendary Nissan Altima reliability continues to impress well into the 2021 model year. Additionally, the NHTSA crash testing earned the Nissan Altima a 5-star score – indicating the most injury protection possible. This is thanks to both outstanding engineering and state-of-the-art technology.
- Edmunds: “Even base-model Altimas get items such as forward collision mitigation, with other features including blind-spot monitoring and rear parking sensors available as options. And if you go with the top-level ProPilot features, you get high-tech systems such as stop-and-go adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assist.”
- Auto Trader: “The Nissan Altima has earned a Top Safety Pick designation from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Even the base Altima, the S, has automatic emergency braking, and for 2021 it’s been supplemented with pedestrian protection.”
Experience the Nissan Altima at Tenneson Nissan
You’ve read the Nissan Altima reviews, now get behind the wheel at Tenneson Nissan to experience this award-winning model in person. Contact us with any questions about the lineup and feel free to drop by Tifton to speak with our experts.
More from Tenneson Nissan
The 2021 Nissan Altima SR is a great new car if you’re looking for a reliable Tifton commuter. An ample selection of tech and safety features means you’re getting a premier driving experience that lets you zip around in comfort and style. The Nissan SR features are ready for you to read about them, so…
The Nissan Altima has always been a best-seller in the Tifton area with its phenomenal performance and luxurious style, and the latest 2021 Nissan Altima reviews prove that this sedan is just getting started. Featuring upgraded design and performance capabilities, the Altima is back and better than ever. But, there’s no need to take…
Searching for an innovative, stylish SUV to enhance your daily commutes? Check out what the auto industry leaders are saying in their 2021 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews before arranging your test drive. Whether you’re searching for Nissan Rogue Sport reviews or are just seeking an overall picture of the 2021 Rogue, you’ll find what you’re…