2020 Nissan Altima Reviews
The 2020 Nissan Altima has been praised as a capable and impossibly smart sedan that’s perfect for your Tifton commute. Beginning at just $24,100 MSRP*, the Nissan Altima has proven itself with its performance, capabilities, and sporty design. With an AWD option, this midsize sedan delivers everything you want and need. Read the reviews of the Nissan Altima reliability with Tenneson Nissan below, then contact us to set up a test drive.
Nissan Altima Reliability Reviews
The 2020 Nissan Altima has been praised for its design, generous passenger space, and AWD capabilities on Tifton roads. Read some of the reviews for the Nissan Altima below, and then learn more about the Nissan Altima in our model showroom.
- Edmunds: “Nissan’s midsizer has long lingered in the shadows of the big sellers from Honda and Toyota. But the 2020 Nissan Altima reasserts itself with improved performance, sophisticated technology and impressive comfort…Tighter lines and dimensions as well as a larger grille give today’s Altima undeniable personality…The controls are within easy reach, and the seats remain some of the best in the business.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Altima is satisfying to drive. The steering wheel is a delight to hold in your hands, and it responds with precision to input. Likewise, the brakes prove effective and supply perfect pedal feel and modulation. The Altima is remarkably quiet in the city and suburbs, too. But the real stars of this car’s driving dynamics are two brake-based technologies that improve the Altima’s ride and handling. Active Ride Control helps to smooth out the holes, cracks and bumps in the road, and it soaks up speed humps with ease. Intelligent Trace Control provides brake-induced torque vectoring to keep the Altima on the intended path of travel.”
- Car and Driver: “The 2020 Nissan Altima is a stylish mid-size sedan with the comfort and features that families want as well as exclusive content they can’t get elsewhere. Along with a spacious cabin and contemporary tech, the Altima is the only sedan in its class with optional all-wheel drive. Nissan also provides a cutting-edge engine called VC-Turbo that attempts to maximize fuel efficiency and performance.”
As you can see, the Nissan altima reliability and the Nissan Altima SL reviews praise its interior room, performance, safety, and features. You can read some reviews of real Nissan Altima car buyers at cars.com!
Additional Nissan Altima Safety Features
The Nissan Altima also comes with additional safety features that make it a 2020 IIHS top safety pick and earns it 5/5 stars for safety with the NHTSA. With the Nissan Safety Shield® 360, the Altima has standard safety on every side for Albany drivers. We’ve listed some of the safety features offered on the Nissan Altima below:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Automatic Braking
Test Drive The Nissan Altima at Tenneson Nissan!
Now that you’ve read the Nissan Altima SL reviews and about the Nissan Altima reliability, come to Tenneson Nissan near Douglas to see the Nissan Altima in person and take a test drive! While you’re here, you can browse the Nissan Altima performance and interior, and you can learn more about our new vehicle specials. When you’re ready to start the car buying process, apply for financing online and our finance experts will be in touch with you!
More from Tenneson Nissan
There’s no better compact sedan to keep you moving on Tifton roads than with the 2021 Nissan Sentra which has a stellar phenomenal 29 mpg city/39 mpg highway fuel economy rating. With a stellar Nissan Sentra engine along with the latest fuel efficient technology, see how you can save more on fuel in this sedan….
Knowing how to check your transmission fluid regularly can prevent many issues under the hood and keep you running smoothly on Tifton and Albany streets. Your car’s transmission propels the vehicle forward, so it’s crucial to remain up-to-date on your car’s routine maintenance tasks, such as checking your transmission fluid. Not sure how to check…
Wondering when to rotate tires? In general, you’ll want to rotate your car’s tires every 5,000- to 7,500 miles. Although this is a general rule, to know exactly how many miles to rotate tires on your vehicle, you’ll always want to consult your car’s owner’s manual. Still wondering when to rotate tires? Check out this…