Explore the 2020 Nissan Altima Interior
The 2020 Nissan Altima is perfect for Tifton drivers who want a luxury interior for their sedan. With a low starting price of $24,100 MSRP* and seven available trim levels, you can find the perfect Nissan Altima interior for your commute and weekend trips. Learn more about the premium interior features and Nissan Altima interior accessories below, then contact us when you’re ready to experience the Nissan Altima for sale during a test drive!
Highlighted Nissan Altima Interior Features:
- Available LED Nissan Altima interior lights
- Available 9-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Standard tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Standard NissanConnect 8-inch touch-screen display
Standard Nissan Altima Interior Features
The Nissan Altima has seven configurations available for Moultrie drivers, but even at the modest Altima S trim, you can expect a suite of standard features for a stress-free driving experience. See some of the standard features offered in the Nissan Altima for sale below:
- Infotainment: The next-generation Driver-Assist Display and NissanConnect® 8-inch touchscreen allows you to connect to your smartphone to stream phone calls, texts, or music during your Albany commute. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ come standard across all Nissan Altima trim levels.
- Comfort: The Altima S configuration comes with an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat for optimized comfort.
- Versatility: Reconfigure your seats for your cargo needs. 60/40 split-folding seats allow you to pack your Altima for your next road trip.
Nissan Altima Interior Dimensions
Not only does the Nissan Altima interior offer excellent amenities on its standard trim level, but it also gives Douglas drivers a spacious interior so everyone can stretch their legs and enjoy the ride. Explore the Altima interior dimensions below:
While it’s not as large as the 2020 Maxima, the 2020 Altima has impressive interior dimensions:
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 39.2/36.9 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 43.8/35.2 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 54.7/54.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 58.2/57.1 inches
Nissan Altima Interior Accessories
The Nissan Altima wouldn’t be complete without a suite of accessories to accompany you on your Tifton drives. From the upholstery to the Nissan Altima interior lights, you can customize your Altima to your preferences. Some of the more popular Nissan Altima interior accessories include:
- Splash guards
- LED interior lights
- External ground lighting
- Sliding trunk organizer tray
- Carpeted floor mats and trunk mat
- Leather or cloth seat covers
If you want to add one or all of these great accessories to your Altima, contact our parts center to order your parts online and have them shipped directly to your Moultrie home!
Test Drive the Nissan Altima for Sale at Tenneson Nissan
Now that you have a better idea of what to expect in the Nissan Altima interior, explore the performance features and trim levels of the Nissan Altima in our online model showroom. Then, read the 2020 Nissan Altima reviews to see what critics and customers think of this affordable sedan. When you’re ready to start the car buying process, contact our finance team. We look forward to hearing from you!
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.
More from Tenneson Nissan
The 2020 Nissan Altima is perfect for Tifton drivers who want a luxury interior for their sedan. With a low starting price of $24,100 MSRP* and seven available trim levels, you can find the perfect Nissan Altima interior for your commute and weekend trips. Learn more about the premium interior features and Nissan Altima interior…
The 2020 Nissan Altima has been praised as a capable and impossibly smart sedan that’s perfect for your Tifton commute. Beginning at just $24,100 MSRP*, the Nissan Altima has proven itself with its performance, capabilities, and sporty design. With an AWD option, this midsize sedan delivers everything you want and need. Read the reviews of…